Geek the Mage First
Former fixer/overwatch operative for Delta Phoenix.
He was an inpatient at McNeil Island Mental Health Center and visited there by Hirito and Trog, when the former was looking for information about the Omega Red Five incident. Jonas claimed to not be the one who betrayed the team, but also frequently babbled and appeared to be responding to hallucinations and other psychotic symptoms. He claimed that Rodrigo had recently visited him, but also claimed that both Rodrigo and Hirito were actually dead and therefore “not real”. He told Hirito to speak to “The Sister”, someone whom Rodrigo apparently had communication with.
Killed by unknown covert operatives during Hirito and Trog’s visit.
Datafile info collected by K-Bunny on behalf of Hirito.
| 20 July 2042
Homo sapiens sapiens
English (native), Spanish, Japanese, Chinese
Datajack, internal commlink
- Inactive – Disability leave since 07 May 2071
- McNeil Island Mental Health Center (7 May 2071 – present) – [file request denied – classified]
- Delta Phoenix (21 April 2070 – 07 May 2071)
- Special Operations Division (6 January 2069 – 22 April 2070)
- Matrix Military Services (5 March 2067 – 5 January 2069)
- Matrix Technical Services (1 May 2064 – 4 March 2067)
- University of Washington (1 September 2060 – 24 April 2064)
Next of Kin:
- Jonas C. Johnson, father – Senior Manager, Charon project
- Millicent Roberts , mother – Senior Manager, Security Services Bellevue
- Sharon Johnson, sister – Matrix Technical Services
- Carver Johnson, half-brother – NeoNet Corporation
- Marcello Johnson-Green, half-brother – [file request denied – classified]