Geek the Mage First
Amrita became involved with GTMF when the team realized that her daughter, Damienne, was actually Sitara’s daughter. The little girl was being used by Nicodemus to blackmail the elven assassin into doing his bidding. The team rescued Amrita and Damienne after one of the blackmailer’s plots went bad, hiding the entire family at Sam’s house.
Nicodemus kidnapped the little girl and her mother, taking them to the temple in Yucatan for a mysterious ritual. Amrita’s husband, Terrence, was killed during the kidnapping.
GTMF managed to stop the ritual, and rescued both the little girl, and Amrita. The elven woman has taken up residence in Seattle under a fake name, cutting ties with Hypersense Inc.
| 29 June 2038
California Free State
Homo sapiens nobilis
- Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) – USC San Diego: 07 Sep 2055 – 31 May 2059
- Master of Financial Administration (Honours) – USC San Diego: 02 Jun 2059 – 28 May 2060
- Financial Advisor – Champion Financial*, San Francisco – 31 May 2060 – 14 Aug 2063
- Senior Financial Advisor – Champion Financial*, Seattle – 15 Aug 2063 – 02 Nov 2064
- Medical Leave: 02 Nov 2064 – 04 Jun 2065
- Junior Manager, Financial Services – Hypersense*, Seattle – 05 Jun 2065 – 07 Jul 2070
- Senior Manager, Financial Services – Hypersense*, Seattle – 08 Jul 2070 – Present
- Gregory R. Rollins, father – VP Financial, Renraku North America, San Francisco
- Maya Rau-Rollins , mother – Manager Secretarial Pool, Renraku North America, San Francisco
- John G. Rollins, brother – [file request denied – classified]
- Terrence Clarke, spouse – Security Advisor, Najima Securities*, Seattle
- Alison D. Clarke, daughter – born 02 Nov 2064
- Jacob G. Clarke, son – born 16 Jul 2071
*Subsidiary of Renraku North America